To, Dated: 22.10.2011
Public Information Officer
JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi—110025.
Subject- Application to obtain information under RTI act, 2005.
Please refer to all the Department of Studies under various Faculties in university from the academic session 2005-06 to till date. Under 6(1) read with section 7(1) of the RTI act. I may be informed on the following information:
1. Furnish certified papers regarding the suo motu disclosure made by it on all the 17 points listed under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 which is deemed compulsory. In what form this information is available to the public?
2. Furnish the break-up of funds it received from all the sources. Provide the item wise expenditure details of every fund mentioned.
3. Total number of books, journals, magazine & all other publications available on today at the Seminar library and the number of the same added in each academic session in it.
4. Total amount it received to arrange for the tour programme of the students along with the numbers and details of the tours arranged in each academic session. Mention the unused amount/balance and the item wise expenditure details of the amount used.
5. Name, class, basis of selection and address of the students who had been sent to foreign countries by the Department. Mention the programme and selection process of these students.
6. Total amount collected from the entire students of your university as “Games Fee” in each academic session, item wise expenditure details of the same amount, and the unused balance as on today. Furnish certified report on it.
7. Furnish all the information including certified relevant papers about the break up allocation of grant by the University Grants Commission to each club under it. Furnish certified documents to state the rules and regulations at place to spend all these grants allocated.
- Amount it received and item wise expenditure details of the “Development Charges”.
- Amount it received and item wise expenditure details of the “Contingency” fund.
- Amount and name of all the head of accounts under which this department received fund from the higher authorities. Please furnish the item wise expenditure details of all these accounts.
- Fund spent on the “Seminar Library” and for what.
- Total number of books, journals, magazine etc along with their names added in the Seminar Library in each session.
- Total amount it received to arrange tour for the students in each session. Mention how this amount was spent.
- Total no. of teaching, non-teaching, technical, 4th grade post available in the department.
- Name of all non-teaching, technical, 4th grade staff employed in the department along with their nature of post i.e Permanent/ Temporary/ Daily Wager and emoluments, qualification details of them.
- Name of all teachers of the department along with their year wise qualification with percentage of marks, topic of Phd, list of published paper, books etc.
I am depositing the application fee (Rs.10/-) through INDIAN POSTAL ORDER (No. ) Please put the name of the payee to whom to this postal order be made payable to.
NOTE:- a. If you do not directly deal with this application or a part there of, kindly forward it to the right PIO u/s 6(3) of RTI act with intimate to me. You are required to do so within 5 days of receipt of this application as per sec 6(3) of the act.
b. If the information sought by me is bulky or voluminous or it would disproportionately divert the resources of the public authority or would be detrimental to the safety or preservation of the record in question, then kindly inform me of the same. In that case I am willing to visit your office to inspect the records, files etc. (u/s Sec. 2 (j) of RTI Act 2005) at a mutually convenient time as per Sec 7 (9) if the RTI Act 2005.
c. If you want to deny any of the information sought by me then please quote the exemption clause of Section 8 (1) and a brief reason as to how it applies. This is a requirement of the RTI Act, as per Section 7 (8) (i) read along with Section 19 (5).
AFROZ ALAM SAHIL
F-56/23, Sir Syed Road,
Batla House, Okhla, New Delhi-25