To, Date: 22/10/2011
The Public Information Officer
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Jamia Nagar, Okhla,
Sub : Application for obtaining information under the RTI Act 2005.
Please provide following information under the RTI Act-2005.
1. Please provide details about the students who could not complete their respective degrees due to termination/discontinuation/Black Listed/Campus ban at Jamia Millia Islmia since 1995 to till date. Please provide their Name, Category, Degree, Year of termination/discontinuation.
2. Please provide all details why are students terminated when they have fundamental right to education as per the Constitution of India.
3. How the vacant seats after termination of the students are being utilized?
4. Please provide all details/reports about brutal police action against Jamia Students in SRK hostel in 2000 when hundreds of students were beaten up by Delhi police.
5. How much expenses in last five years on different Legal action of Jamia Millia Islamia.
6. How many days has the Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia Mr. Najeeb Jung attend his office in New Delhi during his tenure? (Please provide date wise details)
7. How many times has the Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia Mr. Najeeb Jung attended the meetings of the Academic Council and Executive Council during his tenure? (Please provide date wise details)
8. How many times the Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia Mr. Najeeb Jung travelled between New Delhi and other cities of India by air? (Please provide trip-wise details along with the name of the airline and the expenses incurred on the fare)
9. How many times the Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia Mr. Najeeb Jung travelled out of India, during his tenure and what expenses on this travel or trip.
10. How many Newspapers and Magazines comes in the Office of the Vice-Chancellor. Please provide name list of this Newspapers and Magazines and also provide expenditure on this in last five years.
11. How much expenses in last five years on tea and snacks in the office of the Vice-Chancellor.
12. Provide details all audit objections raised in connection with Jamia expenditure.
13. How many CCTV Camera installed in Jamia Millia Islmia Campus. Please provide all expenditure details on this purpose.
14. How much expense in last five years on security in Jamia Millia Islamia.
15. How much expense in last five years on electricity in Jamia Millia Islamia.
16. How much budget and expenses in last five years on different program and work by Jamia Millia Islamia Administration.
17. How many letters written by UGC, Ministry of HRD, President Office, Prime minister office, Central Vigilance Commission, Anti-Corruption Bureau (all state), CBI, C.M. Office (Govt. of all state), and Governor office (all state) to Vice-Chancellor Office in last three years. Please provide all letters.
I am depositing the application fee (Rs.10/-) through INDIAN POSTAL ORDER (No. ) Please put the name of the payee to whom to this postal order be made payable to.
NOTE:- a. If you do not directly deal with this application or a part there of, kindly forward it to the right PIO u/s 6(3) of RTI act with intimate to me. You are required to do so within 5 days of receipt of this application as per sec 6(3) of the act.
b. If the information sought by me is bulky or voluminous or it would disproportionately divert the resources of the public authority or would be detrimental to the safety or preservation of the record in question, then kindly inform me of the same. In that case I am willing to visit your office to inspect the records, files etc. (u/s Sec. 2 (j) of RTI Act 2005) at a mutually convenient time as per Sec 7 (9) if the RTI Act 2005.
c. If you want to deny any of the information sought by me then please quote the exemption clause of Section 8 (1) and a brief reason as to how it applies. This is a requirement of the RTI Act, as per Section 7 (8) (i) read along with Section 19 (5).
AFROZ ALAM SAHIL
F-56/23, Sir Syed Road,
Batla House, Okhla, New Delhi-25